||Welcome to the Square Enix Wiki, Sove! Should you wish to contribute, here are great starting points:
- Help:Getting Started gives you a quick look at how the wiki is run, and gives a quick reference to the guides you might need.
- Help:Article will give you a tutorial on wiki markup, from basic editing to more advanced tagging. Wiki markup is simple to learn and easy to remember.
- Your userpage is a great place to tell about yourself, if you want to make one.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our administrators on their respective talk pages, and make sure you sign your name on talk pages with 4 tildes "~~~~". Again, welcome!
-- 23:09, 7 February 2012 (EST)
Is there a reason the ConfirmEdit extension is not installed? It seems to be the only thing these days that can keep the bots from creating accounts left and right. --FlyingRagnar 00:53, 29 March 2012 (EDT)
- I recall we had a problem with it. Sove (talk) 05:20, 29 March 2012 (EDT)
- I will be installing something by the end of the week to help with this. Bud0011 (talk) 03:34, 5 December 2012 (UTC)